How Digital Marketing can help Health Care Industry?
The Healthcare industry is an unusual field. While you are responsible for the sensitive nature of patients’ treatments, which can often scare you, make it vulnerable, or confuse you, you also have to work in a scientific and innovative industry, where tools, systems, and treatments are constantly evolving.
It is rare for healthcare providers to develop new marketing strategies or sales processes or respond to technological advances.
The healthcare marketing landscape has seen a dramatic shift in the last decade with the introduction of social media and other technology tools. “Healthcare responds to technological advances slower than other industries.” As a result, marketers must keep up with the changes to embrace quick courses.
Harnessing the power of digital technologies is essential for achieving universal health coverage. But, ultimately, digital technologies are not ending in themselves; they are vital tools to promote health, keep the world safe, and serve the vulnerable.”
India is poised for a digital revolution in health care. The digital world has altered our perception of the healthcare industry. Adapting to new technologies in the digital world can lower the risks you might face with new and upcoming competition in the market, especially in upcoming smart cities, which are growing.
Health and wellness industries are ratifying wide among the wide range of possibilities among the digital market space to capture the potential clients and manage the new era business models by implementing them by having a digital facade for their services. As with the increase of competition, there are more digital innovations with every new day.
Digital stats of Health industry in India
- 52% of smartphone users get health-related information from using their mobile.
- 91% of adults have their smartphones within arm’s reach 24/7.
- There are more than 7 billion views for health on YouTube.
- 68% of patients judge your services by just going through 6 or 7 reviews online.
How can healthcare companies be successful with digital marketing?
Here are a few healthcare marketing secrets and how they can rejuvenate your business.
#1: Capturing Local Prospects Using Social Media
Potential patients are living in a digital age. In a digital age that includes online searches, this means you can find them anywhere. Online searches and research are the best way to find information about almost all healthcare needs, including those that will lead you to a doctor or hospital.
- Health Research IS reveals that social media tools influence 41% of consumers’ choice of a specific hospital, medical facility, or doctor.
- Social media insights offer instant feedback on products and services and new ideas that could help improve quality, loyalty, efficiency, and revenue growth. Healthcare providers need to use social media effectively to improve patient communication.
#2: Website Optimization for Local Searches
- Search Engine Optimization is a crucial component of user experience. A local SEO strategy that is efficient will allow you to scale your healthcare business.
- SEO, a digital marketing strategy, boosts your visibility online. With the help of an SEO expert, you can focus on your target customers, increase user experience brand visibility, and generate more traffic to your website.
#3: Social Media Marketing
The healthcare industry uses social media to reach more people, including potential patients.
Social media marketing can be used by healthcare professionals and hospitals to target specific demographics, such as age, sex, and location.
- 94.41% of Healthcare centers have an account on Facebook.
- 83% of social media users have searched for health-related information via social media.
- 91% of social media users admitted that their health information has helped them make better decisions.
#4: Online Reputation Management
Having negative reviews online for your services can kill your brand authority and interest among potential clients because online reviews are used by almost 72% of patients to see a doctor.
- 88% also trust online reviews more than a personal recommendation for healthcare digital marketing. Most patients will go outside their insurance networks to find a doctor with excellent reviews. They don’t care about cost or convenience and are willing to pay for positive reviews online.
- As a healthcare provider, it is essential to take an active role in obtaining more reviews. It would help if you did not ignore reviews from patients.
- 65% of patients believe that online reviews are essential.
You cannot underestimate the need for digital marketing in the healthcare industry anymore as it evolves quickly.
Why do you need your website?
Having an online presence in this digital era is critical as it can help you have a digital face when someone tries to search through google. There’s a high chance they go through your website and see the services you provide before contacting your hospital or clinic.
It affects your company’s reputation; being updated in technology can help you be a leader in your line of business.
Providing online chats, 3d views, and video reviews of your services dramatically enhance your success and growth rate.
What companies can benefit from our services?
Above all Industries in the world, the Health industry is at the top for using the highest Digital Marketing services.
Today the healthcare industry is a broad branch that consists of hospitals, clinics, wellness centers, health NGO’s, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Fitness, nutrition, etc., many more.
In India, we have had many healthcare giants on the web for a long time.
#1 APOLLO HOSPITALS
website – 18 years old, Page rank – 5, It has over 2 million fans on Facebook and other social media.
#2 MAX SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITALS
Website – 10 years old, page rank -6, It has more than 82k followers on social media.
Not only hospitals, but we also have dental clinics and many other local healthcare service providers who use social media and other digital services to grow fast and reach more no. People with every new day.
To get your business started with new technology and have a brand identity above others, CONTACT US @ +919493005383.