Why Digital Marketing is important for your business?
Some of you might have some questions that, is it really necessary to take digital marketing services for your business?
Let’s discuss some of the facts here.
Before knowing about why Digital Marketing, Let’s discuss why you need marketing for your business.
The goal of any marketing is to:
Create an Awareness:
Nowadays due to the increase in competition in the market, one cannot stand in the market if consumers don’t have awareness about their products/services. In fact, this is the first step of marketing.
The next step in marketing is, when people have awareness about your product, you need to focus on different promotional activities to improve your sales.
Once you have created awareness about your business, and when you are getting some sales, the next step you have to focus on is making your product/business a brand. Because that’s the ultimate way people will prefer your product, instead of your competitors.
Branding is the only way to make you a number.1 in the market.
We use Digital Marketing to improve the sales of your business and also to create awareness about your Products/Services by promoting some advertisements and promoting in search engines and social media etc.
With Digital Marketing we can reach a larger audience, with optimization costs, and also we can measure the metrics.
But why only Digital Marketing? Let me share some facts about it.
- 80-87% of people search online before they make a purchase.
- 77-80% of people active on social media.
- 80-85% of people purchase based on reviews.
(I have taken these facts from the internet)
So, after seeing the above facts, can you imagine what if your business is not online?
As 80-87% of people searching online before they buy, If your business is not online how come they know about your Product/Service, you may lose the above potential customer base.
77% of the people are active on social media. and if you don’t present your business on social media, they may not trust your brand.
and also 89% of People buying based on reviews so there are high chances that they may not even consider your business if your business is not online.
A quick summary of why Digital Marketing:
- The reach of the advertisement is more (millions/billions).
- The price of the advertisement is low compare to traditional marketing.
- The target audience is high
- We can measure the insights like, how many people the ad got reached, and also how many clicked that ad, and how many conversions happened and all.
- The engagement with the ad is more.
- The return over investment (ROI) is more.